Discussion about Critical Laboratory: The Writings of Thomas Hirschhorn with Hirschhorn, Hal Foster and Lisa Lee. Artists Space, July 9, 2013.
Miscellaneous essays on painting, images etc.
- Marcus Steinweg Lectures given at Gramsci Monument, NY, Summer 2013
- Abstract Painting: The New Casualists by Sharon Butler, June 2011, The Brooklyn Rail
- Acting Out: The AB-EX Effect (abex and disco balls) by Amy Sillman, 2011, Artforum
- Aesthetics of Installation Art by Juliane Rebetisch
- After Art by David Joselit
- In Defense of the Poor Image by Hito Steyerl, e-flux journal #10, 11/2009
Marcus Steinweg Lectures given at Thomas Hirschhorn’s Gramsci Monument, NY, Summer 2013
Lecture from 2011
Thomas Hirschhorn’s current project, Gramsci Monument, is running through September 15, 2013 in New York. See Thomas Hirschhorn’s ‘Gramsci Monument’ Transcends its own Conceit written by Ben Davis (9.5 Theses on Art and Class) at blouinartinfo.com.